Scheduled Power Interruption on Saturday, March 18, 2017
NOTICE to All CEPALCO Customers
Subject: Scheduled Power Interruption on Saturday, March 18, 2017
The Cagayan Electric Power & Light Co., Inc. (CEPALCO) would like to inform all customers of a SCHEDULED POWER INTERRUPTION on Saturday, March 18, 2017 as shown below.
REASON: TO FACILITATE LINE CONDUCTOR UPGRADING AT BONTONG, CAMAMAN-AN AND POINT-TO-POINT TESTING OF FIELD DEVICES USED FOR SMART GRID SYSTEM.
A. TIME OF INTERRUPTION: 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (11 HOURS)
- Portions of Camaman-an from Imburnal including Palawan towards Bontong, Bolonsori up to Upper Camaman-an including Tipolohon.
- Rosewood and Richmond Subdivisions
B. TIME OF INTERRUPTION:
6:00 AM – 7:30 AM (1 HOUR 30 MIN) SWITCHING
3:30 PM – 6:00 PM (2 HOURS 30 MIN) SWITCHING
Portion of Camaman-an Area
- San Miguel St. at Manto and Camaman-an Barangay Hall, Carmelite Chapel, San Jose and St. Vianney Seminaries.
C. TIME OF INTERRUPTION: 6:00 AM – 6:30 AM (30 MINUTES) – POINT-TO-POINT TESTING
CAMAMAN-AN FEEDER 3:
- Portions of Camaman-an along JR Borja Extension from junction of Macajalar-JR Borja Extension to Cronin Village including James Way Hatchery.
- All of Capistrano Complex, Sta. Cecilia and Mega Heights Subdivisions at Gusa.
CAMAMAN-AN FEEDER 4:
- Limketkai Commercial Center establishments: Natasha, BDO, Grand Caprice Restaurant, PNB, Allied Bank, Discovery Hotel and Mallbery Suites;
- Parasat/Arriba and Bagong Lipunan at Sta. Cruz 1, Lapasan-Camaman-an Road;
- Osmeña St. from corner CM Recto to Cogon up to corner Hayes St; JR Borja St. and Yacapin St. bounded by Capt. V. Roa and Roxas Sts.; portion of Limketkai Drive from Osmeña St. to LKKS-Shell including Pearlmont and Conchita Hotels.
- Along CM Recto Ave. from China Bank and USTP up to Centrio including all of Osmeña Extension and Capitol University.
Power will however be restored immediately without further notice when line and switching works are completed earlier than scheduled.
We hope the affected customers and the public in general will be guided by this announcement.
Ms. Marilyn A. Chavez
Assistant Vice President
Head, Customer & Community Relations Dept.