Scheduled Power Interruption on Sunday, March 19, 2017
NOTICE to All CEPALCO Customers
Subject: Scheduled Power Interruption on Sunday, March 19, 2017
The Cagayan Electric Power & Light Co., Inc. (CEPALCO) would like to inform all customers of a SCHEDULED POWER INTERRUPTION on Sunday, March 19, 2017 as shown below.
REASON: TO FACILITATE POLE RELOCATION OF TABLON–PUNTOD 69KV LINE AT BALOY AND POINT-TO-POINT TESTING OF FIELD DEVICES USED FOR SMART GRID SYSTEM.
A. TIME OF INTERRUPTION: 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM (11 HOURS) POLE RELOCATION
Umalag to NFA-Baloy:
- From AJ Wood at Umalag, Tablon down up to NFA Baloy including Linangohan.
B. TIME OF INTERRUPTION:
7:00 AM – 9:00 AM (2 HOURS) LOAD TRANSFER
4:30 PM – 6:00 PM (1 HOUR 30 MIN) LOAD TRANSFER
CITI Hardware, Baloy to Lapasan
- From CITI Hardware, Baloy to Barangay Cugman and Barangay Gusa (excluding Capistrano Complex, Sta. Cecilia and Mega Heights Subdivisions)
- Barangay Lapasan up to corner Agora-Shell including Puregold and portion of corner Pimentel and Sta. Cruz 1, Lapasan.
- Agora Market area including Gaabucayan Extension, Sto. Nino and Tabaco.
- Malasag, FS Catanico, Upper Gusa and Indahag including Alegria Hills Office.
CM Recto Ave to Patag, Bulua, Iponan; Puntod, Macabalan, Consolacion:
- Along CM Recto Ave. from China Bank and USTP (formerly MUST) up to CENTRIO including all of Osmeña Extension and Capitol University.
- Osmeña St. from corner A.Luna St to Osmeña Extension including Discovery Hotel and Mallberry Suites up to Gaabucayan Extension.
- Portion of A.Luna St. at former LTO office towards all of Mabulay Subdivision and V.Roa St. including portion of the Provincial Capitol, Northern Mindanao Medical Center (NMMC) and Centrio Tower.
- All of Corrales Extension, Brgy. PUNTOD, Brgy. MACABALAN and Brgy. CONSOLACION.
- CDO Medical Center area along Capistrano St. bounded by Echem St. up to corner Akut St., and CM Recto Ave. (UCCP side) including Licoan-Shell and Sacred Heart School.
- Along Kauswagan Highway from Savemore-Kauswagan; RER Phase 1 and 2; NHA Phase 1, 2 & 3.
- Brgy. PATAG, BULUA, IPONAN.
- Along Villarin St., Carmen up to Chinatown including St. Mary’s Academy (formerly Cathedral School of Technology), Sta. Cruz and Coop Village, Golden Village, City Hospital-DOH Area, COWD reservoir, Country Village Hotel, NIA and DOTC
- Seriña St. from Villarin St. down to Madonna and Child Hospital.
- Max Suniel St. from Villarin St. down towards portion of Mabolo St.; including Matilde Neri St., Dabatian St. and COC-Phinma area; and portion of Lirio St. area.
C. TIME OF INTERRUPTION: 30 MINUTES BETWEEN 7:30 AM AND 9:00 AM (POINT-TO-POINT TESTING)
Pueblo Feeder 1 Areas:
- Portions of Upper Carmen along Masterson Ave. towards Dagong including SM CITY; MANRESA/SEARSOLIN; PRYCE PLAZA; & SPUM.
- Landfill area from Dagong to Mother Ignacia Subdivision including Sacred Heart Village
Power will however be restored immediately without further notice when line and switching works are completed earlier than scheduled.
We hope the affected customers and the public in general will be guided by this announcement.
Ms. Marilyn A. Chavez
Assistant Vice President
Head, Customer & Community Relations Dept.